UDOO Quad computer
UDOO Quad is a Mini-PC with an Arduino-compatible board, which is controlled through Android or Linux OS.
The prototyping board offers high performance, eg for software development.
The board is easy to operate, allowing you to develop projects without much knowledge of the hardware.
UDOO offers an open-source hardware system, a low-cost platform with ARM i.MX6 processor and Arduino-compatible range in one.
Based on the ATMEL SAM3X ARM processor.
- CPU Freescale i.MX 6 ARM Cortex-A9 quad-core 1 GHz li>
- GPU Vivante GC 2000 + 355 + GC Vivante Vivante GC 320 li>
- Integrated Accelerator for 2D, 3D and OpenGLĀ® ES2.0 OpenVGā "¢ li>
- SAM3X8E Atmel ARM Cortex-M3 CPU (according Arduino Due) li>
- RAM DDR3 1GB li>
- 76 GPIOs available: 62 + 14 digital digital / analog li>
- Arduino-compatible pinout 1.0 R3 li>
- HDMI and LVDS + Touch li>
- 2 Micro USB (OTG Type 1 a + b) li>
- 2 USB Type A (x2) and one USB connection li>
- Analog Audio and microphone li>
- CSI camera connection li>
- On-Board Micro SD Card Reader (Boot Device) li>
- Power Connector (6-15 V) and external battery connection li>
- Ethernet RJ45 (10/100/1000 MBit) li>
- WiFi module li>
- SATA li>