This is the Amateur Radio station at Fontys Universty. Home PI5FTS
Radio amateurs depend on:
- atmospheric conditions effected by the sun
- magnetic storms after a sun burst
- the 11 year sunspot cycle
- the ionospheric layers at high altitude ( D, E, F1 and F2 layers )
- the difference between day and night as well as summer and winter.
Also see HF Propagation tools.
After the page loads click on the tenth flag to select the Netherlands (Dutch)
You have to take an examination to get licenced and join the World Wide amateur radio traffic.